Taking excellent care of your newly purchased car within the initial days, that is additionally known as the Breaking amount is very important for increasing the lifespan of your automobile. One should drive at the speed for 80-90 kilometre during the first 1600 km. The longevity of your automobile depends upon the way you treat your vehicle. Whereas driving, it’s better to stay the acceleration medium and the rpms should be kept below 3000.
Tips to Increase the lifespan of Your Car
- Get fuel from reputed stations: automobile owners should get fuel from reputable stations. Low-quality fuel usually reduces the performance of your engine.
- Power steering fluid checks up: automobile owner should check the fluid of power steering once in a very month. It’s always wise to use suggested power steering fluid for preventing blockage.
- Start your engine slowly: particularly within the winters, it’s wise to start slowly rather than racing the car’s engine during start. This will stop your engine from damage. According to analysis, most damage is done if you accelerate quickly during the first 20 minutes of your drive. Cleaning your engine at least two times in a year is very important for the overall health of your automobile.
- Use AC during winters: It’s advisable to switch on your car’s AC for few times throughout winter for keeping the compressor in good health. Refrigeration will help build the seals elastic.
- Park your car in a good place: It’s advisable to park your automobile in a very shade from preventing the UV rays to damage your interiors. A garage is often a preferable place.